Friday, August 30, 2013

Tutorial: How To Make A Barbie Daybed, Bench, Kid Bed With Drawers

How To Make A Barbie Daybed
How To Make A Barbie Kid Bed
How To Make A Barbie Bench
(With Drawers That Open)

This one is one of my crowning achievements in our attempt to build Barbie furniture for the dollhouse we're building for our daughter's fifth birthday.  This one piece of furniture serves as three and is also functional as Barbie storage for all those little Barbie accessories or clothes.  Plus it's just pretty to look at.  The best part?  The total cost was $2 for the wood plus 2 cans of spray paint.  Everything else I already had.




So here's the tutorial: 

I know the tutorial was brief, but I like it that way.  Let me know if you had any questions about it in a comment below and I'll do my best to get back to you in a comment.  For a more detailed description about how to make the mattress top, blankets and pillow, see our Queen Size Bed Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment